Fedora 18 cannot mount any USB device

Marek Miller fenixx3000 at interia.eu
Mon Apr 22 13:36:43 UTC 2013

Hi Craig,

1) oracle Virtualbox, not VMWare - you can manually point  out which USB is clamied by virtual machie and which is not.
2) Remis' point was partition table is faulty, which cannot be in case any (virtual) machie but the host sever  can mount it successfuly.

Anyway reinstalling device-mapper-mpath cure the problem

All the best

Marcus