"hackers"

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Wed Apr 24 07:43:55 UTC 2013

Does anyone care to help me change the negative connotation that the
outside world has of this term, one step at a time?

> Sorry, but it's a tad late to lock up the barn when the horse is
> already been rendered down into glue.

As was discussed on ABC 774  with Raphael Epstein last week, the term
Hacker is expediently, grossly and deliberately misused by the press and
Government to create a negative impact.

Frankly Hackers, per se, as far as I understand the issue simply don't
care, and from my perspective after reading  Julian Assange where he
addresses the term and Daniel Domsheit-Berg and a few other books, my
suggestion would be to stay out of it, leave well enough alone.

Arel