Configuring emacs in F18

Wilbert Isaac Cortés González w.isaac.cortes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 17:23:02 UTC 2013

The question is even beyond of the color customization, because in the echo
area doesn't appear  a message showing if it reads the .emacs file or even
the, it just reads from the "site-lisp" directory/folder/whatever, so any
way I re-formulate the question: With that information showed int echo area
who doesn't show a line like "loading functions in .emacs..."  or sort of,
what do you suggest to I do to solve this issue?