Why is Fedora-19-alpha so extremely slow?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri Apr 26 00:49:13 UTC 2013

On 04/26/13 08:39, Richard Vickery wrote:
> Since I'm not up on F19, there is really no reason to write to the test list, is there? I believe I will give up with all this push-back.
>
> rpm -qa | grep fc19 produced nothing. How am I supposed to write this to the test list when there is no context?

Violating my declaration....

Well, earlier you stated....

"The command called was:  sudo fedup-cli --network 19 --debuglog fedupdebug.log"

But, very apparently, you've not upgraded to F19.  So, best to just drop it all and move on.  Nothing on this thread applies to your situation.

--
The only thing worse than a poorly asked question is a cryptic answer.