OT: what's with the 'i'?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri Feb 1 20:48:40 UTC 2013

On 02/01/2013 11:18 AM, Doug wrote:
> I don't think people liked Sarah Palin. I think if McCain had picked
> someone that wasn't perceived as a bimbo, he would have won the
> election. As it was, not only were the people afraid of him
> dying and leaving her in charge, but it also reflected on his judgment.

You might be right; in fact, if you substitute "Democrats" for "people,"
you probably are, but that's just a matter of partisan politics.  There
were people who liked her enough to get her elected as Governor of
Alaska, and my impression was that she had a small following
nation-wide.  I was writing about what those people liked about her, not
why (or if) she was liked by a large percentage of the populace.