OT: what's with the 'i'?

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 14:24:20 UTC 2013

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 1:49 AM, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:

> Probably in another form, another time and space (and medium), you and
> Patrick and I might become best of friends but I gotta tell you, get
> over yourself and your opinions and focus on something that actually
> matters.

Craig and Joe

I think we should just end this. It's leading nowhere and I suspect any
valid point on either side has already been aired. I do  not regret
bringing up the grammar issue in the first place because I think
communication matters and we should all try to do it as best we can
(arguments about irrelevance of grammatical rules notwithstanding). If it
makes some people review their posts before hitting Send, then fine. If it
causes some not to post for fear of criticism, then that was never the idea
and I hope they don't feel inhibited.

All the best.

poc