Mouse Stops Responding - F18

Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 02:17:06 UTC 2013

I've noticed that since upgrading to F18, my mouse will work splendidly
for a while and then it becomes most peculiar in its behavior. I will be
able to "Open" a new application or folder / file.......but the left
mouse (nor right for that matter!) button will do nothing within the
folder / file or application. The only way I can quit anything is to go
to the top of the screen and right click on the Icon that represents the
app.....file/folder and select "Quit......otherwise I can only hit the
Control+q button combo and end the application that way. Anyone know
what I should do?....

Thank In Advance

EGO II