Poor quality watching Quicktime movies on F18

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed Feb 6 04:44:50 UTC 2013

On 02/06/2013 11:20 AM, Andre Costa wrote:
> ... which makes this even weirder :-P Well, thks for the info, I'll have to keep looking for the culprit.

One thing to check.....

First, since you are running Chome, check to see that "Background apps" is un-checked in "Advanced Settings".  Then, quit chrome and make sure there a no chrome processes still running.

Second, start chrome again and see if your video plays any better.

--
Don't be bullied by the judgmental grammar and spelling police.