using different ssh port in firewalld

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Wed Feb 6 16:54:45 UTC 2013

Hello,

I was trying to get a different ssh port using my firewall-config: I
try the following:

sudo firewall-config

go in there and in the public, under services, I get ssh checked. I
presume that is good.

Then I go to ports, add in my port number, and put tcp as the protocol.

Then I go out, start firewalld, get no messages. But I can not ssh in
with a different port. (iptables service has no problems with this).

What should I be doing to get this working correctly?

Many thanks for any advice,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
deleted on receipt. For those needing to send personal or professional