Icon Size.....

Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 00:49:20 UTC 2013

On 02/06/2013 12:08 PM, Lailah wrote:
> El dom, 03-02-2013 a las 18:19 -0500, Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. escribió:
>> I've been enjoying my experience with Fedora 18 so far, but I have one
>> question, it seems the icons for the notifications and alerts that
>> appear on the bottom of the screen are HUGE! Is there a setting that
>> will allow me to shrink them a little? I have searched in the "Settings"
>> option that appears when you highlight the User's name in the top right
>> hand corner of the screen, but I don't see anything that will let me do
>> this. I am using Gnome and am running it on a Gateway T-6321 Laptop with
>> a 320GB HDD, 3GB of RAM and nothing special or fancy in way of a
>> graphics card or a CD/ROM/DVD drive...any help would be appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks In Advance
>>

>> EGO II
>>

> Hi!  Did you solve this?
>

> /Cheers,/
> */Lailah/*

Hey Lailah! Unfortunately....no. I don't know if there's some file I
need to tinker with to get the icons down to a more reasonable size,...I
only have a 14" screen and the size of the icons are taking up most of
the real estate.....I mean its not the end of the world, but it was a
comment a friend of mine made when I showed him Fedora Linux for the
first time....he was astonished at the size of the icons...and wondered
if they could be "reduced" in size....after all my attempts, I couldn't
do it...but thanks for responding!

EGO II