hopefully simple xfce4 config question

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Thu Feb 7 15:48:53 UTC 2013

In fc16, the uptime monitor in the panel displays both days (line 1) and HH:MM
(line 2). In fc17 and fc18 it displays the whole days only, and only shows the
time if you hover the cursor on the item. Since there is plenty of room on the
panel for all information, how do it change the display to show it? I've poked
around in docs and config files, and not found any joy?

Pointer to config or just doc is fine, explanation of why this less useful
display was made default would be a bonus.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
   We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have