Fwd: mozcafe at bcrec,Durgapur

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Wed Feb 13 22:45:40 UTC 2013

On 02/13/2013 09:42 AM, Biraj Karmakar wrote:
> Today We (me,Shahid Farooqui,sayan,aavrug,chandan) have organized a
> mozcafe at bcrec,Durgapur.It  is a one day event comprising of l1on and
> how to contribute to mozilla, create your own add-ons and learn up
> HTML5.

In the future, you might want to consider giving these posts a more
informative Subject.  I almost marked this as Spam without reading it,
but didn't because I was curious.  Something like "Mozilla Event Notice"
would probably be better.  Hope everything goes well, but as it's in
India and I'm in California it's not practical for me to attend.