Fedora 16 End of Life

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 16:18:41 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2013-02-16 at 11:01 -0200, Zandre Bran wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 10:49 AM, Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 10:46:14 -0200
> > Zandre Bran <zandrebran at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> >
> >> For the record in history. Please, why is not registered in the list
> >> announce at lists.fedoraproject.org?
> >>[...]
> >
> > Yes it is. Just look where you forwarded from.
>
>     Thanks for the time.

Actually, although this is strictly speaking an announcement and as such
belongs on the Announce list, I've often thought that EOL notices should
be cross-posted to Users and Test as well. They only happen twice a year
and having them posted "officially" would avoid people being tempted to
copy them to the other lists. An EOL notice marks an epoch and is worth
preserving in the continuing conversation.

Just IMHO.

poc