Custom Partition Fedora 18

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Feb 18 08:34:25 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-02-17 at 18:05 -0500, Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. wrote:
> Am going to look into this....as I want to "build" a server at home,
> and see what I can do with it.....maybe some form of central
> information repository?......I'll think of something!

Having a central server is very useful.  You can store *your* files on
it, your mail on it, etc, instead of on the computer that you use, and
they'll always be there.  Then, you can try out different distros and
software on a client computer, without losing any of your personal
stuff.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686