Custom Partition Fedora 18

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Feb 18 21:17:54 UTC 2013

On 02/18/2013 12:45 PM, David wrote:
> I chose path 1) myself but I avoided the step c).

I also went with Path 1) but I went on to the last step because I
sometimes get the impression that there are people out there who don't
understand that using Fedora doesn't mean that they must use Gnome.  I
point out the alternatives, including (but not limited to) the one I
like and suggest that they check them out.  If they stick with Gnome, I
assume that either they like it or that they didn't find a DE that fit
them better, and drop the subject until somebody else brings it up.