Custom Partition Fedora 18

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Feb 19 00:06:13 UTC 2013

On 02/18/2013 03:57 PM, Gordan Bobic wrote:

> So your argument is that developers should focus on the feedback that is
> rare to the point of non-existence instead of the feedback that is
> arguable to be unreliable?

Let me ask you two questions: first, should developers follow any
support mailing lists or forums for their programs and second, if they
do, should they identify themselves as such?  As far as the first goes,
I happen to think that they should because that's a good way to find out
what the average user thinks and/or wants.  I have no opinion on the
second because there are (in my mind) equally good reasons both for
being open about it and keeping quiet.  It all depends, to me, on what
the person in question wants.