F18 Browser troubles

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Wed Feb 20 16:37:20 UTC 2013

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 09:38:46 +0200, Cristian Sava wrote:
	[....]
> You are not alone. I have similar problems with some boxes with Firefox
> 18 and Fedora 18 (Gnome). Some sites (including kernel.org) are moving
> top after some seconds, on other sites if you type somewhere the cursor
> jump to another location, and so on. I installed Chrome instead.

	While I do email (with Alpine on a terminal, in another
workspace), I get popups every few seconds, about equally from Firefox
and Seamonkey; Midori and Arora each launched normally, gave me a new tab
normally, let me type or paste into it, and then crashed rather than get
the site.

--
Beartooth Sciurivore, Curmudgeon On Line
Death is not evil. Suffering is evil.