openjdk with fedora 18/firefox 19 - search terms ?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Feb 23 23:14:39 UTC 2013

Am 24.02.2013 00:09, schrieb David Timms:
> I'm sure it does not matter what the middle development platform is -
> activex, java, flash, javascript, ios, android, etc. If it's actually
> useful, then the bad boys are going to find a way around it

and as more packages and code you have installed and running
in your browser that easier you will hit by intrusions

perfectkly secure software is impossible
so install only what YOU REALLY NEED

> What search terms would others have used ?
> Perhaps we can get the description and/or provides improved in the package?

the current state is perfect
it takes time and intelligence to find the broswer-plugin

well the 2 out of 1000 people which need it will find it
the rest is better satisfied not install it braindead because it exists