Scaling

Bill Oliver vendor at billoblog.com
Mon Feb 25 03:30:36 UTC 2013

Are you talking about the desktop background image?  I think that's a function of which desktop you are using.  I use KDE, and nothing has changed -- you just right click on the background, choose "Default Desktop Settings" then choose (or open) the image, then pick  the "scaled" option.  I don't know how it's done in Gnome.

Or do you mean the splash screen? I haven't played with that...

billo