Fedora hangs driving me nuts, in Windows it works without problems!

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed Jan 2 15:30:28 UTC 2013

On 01/02/2013 07:59 PM, valent.turkovic at gmail.com wrote:
> Shit, frozen again after almost 5 days of uptime. I'm switching to debian if Fedora 18 kernel turns out to be shit as F16 & F17 :(

Running F18 since my disk dying recently.  Thought it close enough since release should come on the 8th and updates-testing is currently disabled....  Didn't want to work through installing F17 only to upgrade.

[egreshko at meimei x]$ uptime
 23:26:12 up 6 days, 13:21,  5 users,  load average: 0.52, 0.45, 0.29
[egreshko at meimei x]$ uname -r
3.6.10-4.fc18.x86_64

No hangs, no problems.