Draftsight

antonio antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 23:02:15 UTC 2013

David ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on 12/01/2013 23:56:
> On 1/12/2013 5:38 PM, antonio wrote:
>> http://www.3ds.com/it/products/draftsight/download-draftsight/
>>
>> If you get to this page can you see the different options to download???
>> I am using latest Firefox 17.0.1
>

> In Fedora 18 I can get there and no I can not see the download links.
>
> However in Windows 7 they are visible below the line reading
>
> "Start using DraftSight now:"
> .
>
> There are d/l links for Win 32, Win 64, Mac and betas for Fedora, Suse,
> Mandriva (rpm package) and Ubuntu (deb package).
>
> If you are seriously interested in this Antonio I would volunteer to
> download if for you and post a link. Here. Or to you privately.

ah, something is wrong in Linux then....I am already using Draftsight as
I installed in the past and I could see the download links, now I don't
understand why we can see in Windows but not in Linux - I didn't check
on my windows machine, but I trust you :-)
Something is wrong with the code?? are you using the same release of
Firefox?? Tnx for help
--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F17 (Beefy Miracle) on Acer 5720

http://lugsaronno.altervista.org
http://www.campingmonterosa.com