Draftsight

antonio antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 23:23:39 UTC 2013

David ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on 13/01/2013 00:20:
> On 1/12/2013 6:02 PM, antonio wrote:
>> David ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on 12/01/2013 23:56:

>>> In Fedora 18 I can get there and no I can not see the download links.
>>>
>>> However in Windows 7 they are visible below the line reading
>>>
>>> "Start using DraftSight now:"
>>> .
>>>
>>> There are d/l links for Win 32, Win 64, Mac and betas for Fedora, Suse,
>>> Mandriva (rpm package) and Ubuntu (deb package).
>>>
>>> If you are seriously interested in this Antonio I would volunteer to
>>> download if for you and post a link. Here. Or to you privately.
>>>

>> ah, something is wrong in Linux then....I am already using Draftsight as
>> I installed in the past and I could see the download links, now I don't
>> understand why we can see in Windows but not in Linux - I didn't check
>> on my windows machine, but I trust you :-)
>> Something is wrong with the code?? are you using the same release of
>> Firefox?? Tnx for help
>

> Sure. No problem.
>
> The Firefox that is (will be) in Fedora 18 is 17.0.1 also so yes it is
> the same one that you have. And it does not work with this site.
>
> As a test I just tried the .tar.bz of FF 17.0.1 gotten directly from
> Mozilla and it does not display the d/l links either.

we are using the same Firefox, but are you using same Firefox in Windows
either??
And what is wrong, as in the past download links were shown as Drafsight
is on my machines??
--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F17 (Beefy Miracle) on Acer 5720

http://lugsaronno.altervista.org
http://www.campingmonterosa.com