[OT] posting and receiving post

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 08:06:49 UTC 2013

On 13 January 2013 20:12, g <geleem at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> On 01/13/2013 01:59 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> <>
>
>> Gmail is slightly weird in several respects, since it's basically a
>
> that it is and why i do not use my gmail accounts for regular posting
> to this tsl.
>

>> In any case, the OP doesn't appear to be using Gmail so the question is
>> moot.
>
> i did not see a solution to my question, so the post is moot.

You seem to be working under a misapprehension. This is the
'fedora-users list', it is a good place to get technical support, but
it is not a 'tsl' as you've decided to call it, and other posters are
not actually required to limit their emails to it solely to solutions
to your particular problem.

As to which, I see other people have already suggested the 'avoid
duplicate messages' option in the subscription settings. If that
hasn't solved it then it may be informative to look in you sent folder
and compare headers of emails which did and did not get copied to you.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk