f18 update woes - success

Bill Murray bill.murray at cern.ch
Thu Jan 17 12:43:55 UTC 2013

   Hi all,
    I finally made fedup work. Whoopee, now I have a nice new system.
Procedure:

* comment out two funny mounts I have in /etc/fstab
   (mount an internal iso and mount a big encrypted disk with soft-links
into it)
* run fedup & boot
* reinstate the mounts

  And finally all is well. As a side-bonus I have 60GB free that used to
have an unused windows partition :)
     Bill

--
Bill Murray                     ----                       ATLAS
STFC RAL at: Bat 40-4-C26, CERN,1211 Meyrin, Geneve 23, Switzerland