Where is the detailed docs on firewalld?

David Highley dhighley at highley-recommended.com
Mon Jan 21 03:34:59 UTC 2013

If we are expected to switch to firewalld we need to understand in
detail how it works. So far I see a GUI and empty XML files with little
information about how to do anything other than run firewall-cmd to add
or delete specific rules.

This really needs documentation so we can understand how it works and
maybe compare situations with iptables that we are to migrate from so
that we all do not have to figure this out from scratch. I'm not really
complaining, just think we need more information so we can move forward
and hopefully not make mistakes. Thanks for the help.