a list of Fedora 18 package names?

Edward M edwardm1 at live.com
Thu Jan 24 05:25:28 UTC 2013

On 1/23/2013 2:43 AM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> I have tried googling "list of fedora packages" "f18" "fedora 18
> packages list" and the like and couldn´t come up with such list.
>
> Why isn´t any such list of packages published for each release?. I´m
> sure that if someone does and such list is indexed by Google, you´d
> get a lot of hits from people who do the same search I did.:)
>
> So, could someone do a rpm -qa >fedora18-packages.txt on a F18 system
> and do a pastebin? Thanks in advance (I´m running F17)

        In the link enclosed below is to a website, you may of heard of,
named Distrowatch,  that lists
        which packages  are pre-bundle with Fedora 18?
        just scrow down to the "Table Notes and Explanations" section
and choose
        All tracked packages(214) next to "select view", then click on
the "refresh" botton.
        Hope this is will do

          http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=fedora