humble suggestion to Fedora developers

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jan 28 03:47:28 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:55:24 +1100,
   Philip Rhoades <phil at pricom.com.au> wrote:

>Maybe we should try out, say, a nine month cycle and if it doesn't
>suit - go back to six months?  I am conscious though of the human
>tendency to put off things when there is more time to get them done .

This was done once (intentionally) and it didn't really seem to help much.
Most changes can be done smoothly with 6 month releases. We need get better
at handling the big changes that take longer. There are a lot of those and
there isn't any particular time that would be long enough in all cases.
So I'd rather have us figure out efficient ways to do these kind of projects.