not receiving anything from users at lists.fedoraproject. [SOLVED]

William Mattison wcmattison at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 18:50:47 UTC 2013

I checked my settings.  I was mis-understanding what one of them meant.  Now I know: "Mail delivery" set to "Disabled" also turns off reception of digests, too.  I fixed it; I've since received a digest.

By the way, I still receive unwanted messages from "nobody at fedoraproject.org", though a lot less today.  It was really bad a few days ago.  Could Yahoo e-mail subscribers' responses to all those "nobody" messages be what caused Yahoo to bounce messages - based on "fedoraproject.org".

Bill.