F18 update left one update uninstalled

Vinny Onelli vonelli1 at optimum.net
Fri May 3 01:01:03 UTC 2013

> why in the world do you start a new thread with EXACTLY
> the same subject/content an dignore the old one from
> 3 days ago?

My apology if offended any one, I didn't see any answer for several days
I thought there would not be one.  Every time I turn on my computer was
going through boot and reboot it became a bit annoying, I have another
email send about the same time subject "F18 installation on HP envy" I
didn't get answer.

<users at lists.fedoraproject.org>
> An: users at lists.fedoraproject.org
>
> Am 27.04.2013 14:13, schrieb Vinny Onelli:
> > I am running f18 on HP laptop envy dv7, during one the previous
update
> > it left a message, "one of important update did not got installed"
and
> > now i get that message every time I reboot. Is the a way to fix
that?
> > I will appreciate and thank you
>
> use yum for updates as most users which likes to control their system
doing

> * root shell
> * yum clean metadata && yum upgrade

That work perfectly. Thank you, I appreciate the help