Expectation of privacy

Bill Oliver vendor at billoblog.com
Fri May 3 02:55:32 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2 May 2013, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

> BTW, one of them asks members not to top-post in replies ...
>
> poc

Yeah, sorry.  This is the only mailinglist I belong to where folk still obsess about it.  It's been interesting, over the years, to watch the top-post fetish move from cutting edge to atavistic (and that's not a criticism -- atavism isn't all bad).  I do try to remember, but sometimes fail.

Most other lists to which I belong have given in to modern mailing conventions, which largely have fallen to the dictates of Outlook (and even alpine) defaults.

billo