Cannot mount MMC (don't see the partition with fdisk -l)

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed May 8 19:33:31 UTC 2013

On 05/08/13 12:29, Andy Johnson wrote:
> I am trying to mount an SD/MMC card on Fedora x86_64 and I cannot see it
> in fdisk -l.
>

> The SD/MMC is ENE Flash (UB623X)

Silly question....  But, do you have a card in one of the slots of the reader?

It was a while ago, but I did have a reader and if I plugged it in with a card in the reader it would not register.  I first had to plug in the empty reader then insert an SD card.

--
The only thing worse than a poorly asked question is a cryptic answer.