How to mount a external USB drive automatically

Anthony lists at cajuntechie.org
Wed May 8 20:53:07 UTC 2013

I have an external USB drive that is always connected to my computer.
When I log in, it shows up on my desktop (unmounted) and all I have to
do is click on it to mount it. It mounts to

/run/media/anthony/Storage

But I want to have it mount automatically for both me (the system admin)
and any other users that login to their accounts. I'll then change
individual folder permissions for access control.

How can I make it mount automatically since it's already showing in its
unmounted state on my desktop?

Thanks,
Anthony