Image stitcher for panorama creation

Bill Oliver vendor at billoblog.com
Wed May 15 18:12:01 UTC 2013

On Wed, 15 May 2013, Tethys wrote:

> On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 5:47 PM, Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com> wrote:
>
> yum install hugin. It's the best tool for the job.[snip]

Ditto.  Many years ago, I used a tool called Montage from Caltech. It had a significant learning curve and was picky about image formats, but it is possible to get good results.

There's also a stitching plugin for ImageJ.  See:
http://fiji.sc/wiki/index.php/Image_Stitching

Other possibilities include: