space error in creating a fedora spin

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sat May 18 13:44:06 UTC 2013

> 0 stray cats were added.
> 0 old database entries were purged.
> 8.4%
> Error creating Live CD : resize2fs returned an error (1)!

Btw, I found out how to fix this:

Basically, set up large(?) directories for tmpdir and cache.

It does go through.

I have however not yet been able to figure out how to create and add my
repos for my own rpms yet. Any suggestions? I did not find the
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Kickstart#repo
particularly illuminating. It would have helped if there was an example
there, I guess, but then there can not be an example for everything. In
any case, it should not be that uncommon an occurrence to want to put
in some locally made rpms?

Many thanks,
Ranjan