Bootable distro on Flash - Howto?

j.halifax2 at seznam.cz j.halifax2 at seznam.cz
Sun May 19 02:44:11 UTC 2013

> Install the unetbootin package, read the docs.

That was one attempt which I have done. It had only

FC17 in the list, so I chose a distribution downloaded

in my box, but it didn't work (didn't boot from the flash).

That's why I tried another way and used dd. It worked

but providing only a limited content (e.g. no X Window

environment included - I had to install it by yum)...

:(