Who screwed up ClamAV in F18?

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Tue May 28 13:52:47 UTC 2013

On Tue, 28 May 2013 09:36:18 -0400, Michael H. Warfield wrote:

> Ok...  (Before anyone tells me I need to) I will be filing a bugzilla
> report on this later today but someone did a bad thing in ClamAV.

A different suggestion: If you care about ClamAV in the Fedora package
collection, observe it more closely. Fresh installs probably have not
been (re)tried, but three testers have given feedback on the update:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-8047/clamav-0.97.8-1.fc18

--
Fedora release 19 (Schrödinger’s Cat) - Linux 3.9.4-300.fc19.x86_64
loadavg: 0.13 0.14 0.13