OT: Upgrading to Newer Laptop

Carlos "casep" Sepulveda casep at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 4 20:22:24 UTC 2013

On 4 October 2013 17:14, Tim Evans <tkevans at tkevans.com> wrote:
> Looking to move up from my ThinkPad T61p (Fedora 19) to something more
> current.  Looks like the T530 might be an option, as might be the Dell
> Latitude E6350.  Both are priced in the same ballpark.  Comments welcome, as
> well as other suggestions.  Thanks.

Hi:
I currently own a T530 (I replaced the internal disk for an SSD, then
put the removed sata/rotational/magnetical one in the DVD slot, so now
I've 2 disk :), SSD for OS and some random stuffs,
rotational/magnetical one for home, works like a charm)
It has the Intel and NVidia cards, currently using the Intel one.
So far, running Fedora 19, everything works just fine.

--
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"