Mock - build gnofin -

Bob Goodwin ~ Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Wed Oct 9 17:59:57 UTC 2013

On 09/10/13 13:53, Carlos "casep" Sepulveda wrote:
> That worked OK
>
> There're problems with the .spec file
>
> error: line 10: Unknown tag: Copyright: GPL
>
> So yeah.. it's going to be a quite fun trip.
>
> Have you saw gnucash, grisbi or skrooge ? THose are already available
> on Fedora and look a lot more update.
>
> Kind regards

Ok, I'm not trying to dump a lot of work on anyone. I just got off on
this tangent ...

I used gnucash and it works but it is overkill for keeping track of one
checking account and Gnofin was good for that, has some rough edges but
always worked. I am not familiarwith the others you mention but I will
have a look at them. I'm interested in anything that will work.

Thank you for the help,

Bob

--

http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD