[OT] Doctor Who tv series

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 11 01:22:46 UTC 2013

greetings to all.

please excuse the "Subject: [OT] Doctor Who tv series".

my reason for posting is that besides 1 "recluse poster", ;=) ,
on this list and one who, (snick) use the name and there
could/may/might be other 'posters' that are fans of the
"Doctor Who" tv series.

i received this this morning;

=+=+=

}> From: "Hulu" <hulu at hulumail.com>

Hulu Plus has recently added dozens of shows from the BBC!

Doctor Who

The hugely popular "Doctor Who" is a British TV classic
that relaunched in 2005. This sci-fi series has something
for everyone: time travel, aliens, humor, drama and a touch
of romance.

Check It Out
http://click.hulumail.com/?qs=1a6e9aa4cbd1850969aaac9266ffb8248076755607108663543786fa6d2e991f6ce1e4cbe3a06e98

=+=+=

watch for line wrap.

"Hulu" is also available via;

     http://uverseonline.att.net/tv/

=+=+=

this is not an advertisement for "hulu.com", nor, "uverseonline.att.net"

*no need to reply if it is sarcastic*.

i have enough names in my 'pesticide' filter as it is. :=D

--

peace out.

tc.hago.

.