R?

Carlos "casep" Sepulveda casep at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 14 17:02:53 UTC 2013

On 13 October 2013 00:11, Richard Vickery <richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com> wrote:
> What happened to R? I can install neither JGR not deducer anymore? Is
> it just me, or does this happen to everyone? I guess I really don't
> need these tools, but the idiot professor in the political science
> class I took instructed the students to be stupid and in need of these
> tools, so I forgot how to work without them.

Hi:
At least on my F19 it's working OK
sudo yum -y install R

RStudio need to be downloaded from RStudio's site, but once downloaded
the .rpm you can install it with
sudo yum -y install rstudio-0.97.551-i686.rpm

Maybe you could give us some extra details about what commands /
output are you getting.

Kind regards
--
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"