Yesterdays update

jarmo oh1mrr at nic.fi
Tue Oct 15 06:53:11 UTC 2013

Hi

Yesterday evening got updates to f19, somethin 900M. Update went
smoothly, but reboot didn't manage. Again got that Plymouth stuck.
Renamed /var/log/journal Journal.org and got things working again.

Now I disabled plymouth in start, adding to kernel line
plymouth.enable=0. All working fine, now question, where and why we
need this Plymouth? Because of candy? First feeling was, that f19
started little bit smoother without plymouth. Ofcource my computer is
somewhere 2007 intel "dual" core wit 2G ram, so should work still.

Using Xfce4 as wm....

Jarmo