turning off Screen Lock in F19 GNOME doesn't work

Joachim Backes joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Tue Oct 15 10:17:40 UTC 2013

On 10/15/2013 11:21 AM, Andre Robatino wrote:
> Joachim Backes <joachim.backes <at> rhrk.uni-kl.de> writes:
>
>> I had this problem after having updated the cinnamon pkgs, though I see
>> no releationship.
>
> I currently have 5 DEs installed (GNOME/KDE/MATE/Cinnamon/Basic), but was
> using GNOME at the time.

I'm running gnome3 too as my DE, but the update of the cinnamon screen
locker disturbed the gnome screen locker totally (no input focus,...). I
got rid of this by (at least) uninstalling the cinnamon screen locker.

Joachim Backes

--

Fedora release 19 (Schrödinger’s Cat)
Kernel-3.11.5-200.fc19.x86_64