Dracut

Richard Vickery richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 15:18:42 UTC 2013

I shoved an sd card into the computer to save something to it, and failed
as it was write-protected; I decided to email the file to the device I
wanted it on. As this was taking place, the computer was going through an
upgrade and needed rebooting. At the encryption password I decided that I
couldn't wait and pulled the SD card out. After doing this, as anyone can
guess, the dracut command line came up, and thinking of it now, I should
have left it rather than entering the reboot command.

Do I need to do anything to correct any problems that I may have?