trying to install abiword 3, getting abiword 2.8.6??

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Thu Oct 17 09:37:25 UTC 2013

Greetings,

I have a fedora 17 x86_64 box with abiword 2.8.6 installed via RPM in
/usr/local/bin

Yesterday I decided to try for a moment, just for the fun of it,
abiword 3.0 from source. I ended up with a binary in
/usr/local/bin/abiwowrd.

When I launch THAT binary from the command line, I get an abiword
window whose "About" box says it's abiword 2.8.6

I have already asked on the abiword list, you can read all details and
configure output here:

posting here to see if some more light can come also from the Fedora
side.

TIA,
	Marco
--
Personal, Free Software replacement for Facebook, Gmail & C
http://per-cloud.com