fedup

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Oct 18 16:00:44 UTC 2013

Am 18.10.2013 00:15, schrieb Richard Vickery:
> I'm doing another install because I lost access to the computer while
> attempting to find the mouse touchpad - another issue that I want to
> solve - and find that F19 doesn't ship with fedup; why not? It's so
> useful.

while you typed this posting you could have
also done "yum install fedup<ENTER>"

there are many thousand packages not installed
as default, that's why yum is installed, finally
the only things that need to work and be installed
is networking and yum

[root at srv-rhsoft:~]$ yum info fedup
Loaded plugins: etckeeper, protectbase, tsflags
0 packages excluded due to repository protections
Available Packages
Name        : fedup
Arch        : noarch
Version     : 0.7.3
Release     : 4.fc19
Size        : 68 k
Repo        : fedora/19/x86_64
Summary     : The Fedora Upgrade tool
URL         : https://github.com/wgwoods/fedup
License     : GPLv2+
Description : fedup is the Fedora Upgrade tool