Can Fedora count it rpms?

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Sat Oct 19 20:28:57 UTC 2013

	I'm sitting here watching F19 try to downgrade itself to F18,
with screenful after screenful flashing by. I know that, if/when it
completes, it will tell me how many rpms it means to change; what I want,
though (out of admittedly idle curiosity), is the number of all the rpms
on the whole machine. Is there a command for that??
Remember I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.