Can Fedora count it rpms?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Oct 21 13:51:37 UTC 2013

Allegedly, on or about 20 October 2013, Doug sent:
> I don't know what this is counting--I must have missed the first post.
> Anyway, I ran it in my pclos-kde-32, and go this:
>
> [doug at linux1 ~]$ rpm -qa | wc -l
> 2352
>
> So what is it that I have 2352 of?

I can't believe someone else hasn't said this already, "Don't run
commands that you don't know what they do."

If you'd hopped into the middle of some other thread, the command might
have been one that would screw up your system.

What you do have is minus 2352 brownie points, now.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

public lists.