Can yum resume??

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Wed Oct 23 06:07:56 UTC 2013

On 10/22/2013 10:21 PM, David wrote:
> Retired and on the couch does not equate with 'need my machine'. *If
> you* have enough time to play games for days, or weeks, help yourself.

It also helps, of course, that I also have a laptop running Fedora and I
always upgrade it first.  My desktop only gets upgraded after I'm sure
that the laptop's working properly.

> Me? I take the 'short path' and solve the problem. Your choice.

Naturally.  I wouldn't even consider trying that on a production
machine, or even a workstation in a Linux shop.  That's why I made a
point of stating that I'm retired and have the time, so that nobody
would think I was suggesting that trying to recover from a failed
upgrade is the right move for anybody else.