Gnome 3 & Favourite programs.

Bill Case billlinux at rogers.com
Mon Oct 28 18:47:22 UTC 2013

Hi;
In Gnome there used to be a facility for establishing your favourite
program for basic functions.  Example, to call up a specific browser
when you clicked on a link.

I used to use Firefox as my main browser set to start on startup in its
own workspace.  I would also choose "Web" (formerly Epiphany) as my
favourite so whenever I clicked a link not in Firefox, Web would open in
the workspace where I was working for a quick search.

How now in Gnome 3 can I set this favourite or preferred Browser to Web?

[P.S. I have never found a Gnome help site that actually answers
questions or gives help.  I have used email and their forum without
every getting answers so I am try Fedora for information.]
--
Regards William Case,
Fedora 19, Gnome 3.8.4,