[OT] EXT3/4 RW drivers for Windows

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Wed Sep 11 18:10:11 UTC 2013

On 09/11/2013 10:43 AM, Mark Haney wrote:

> If you are on a lan and use nfs:
> http://www.labf.com/nfsaxe/index.html
> have used it with Win7 pro without bother.
>
> Well, I'm on a LAN, but the devices are directly connected to my gaming box, which I'm unfortunately having to use as my work system until I finish relocating to the RTP area.  I normally keep this server in Fedora and only boot to Windows to game, but I wanted to move some data to the drives from windows without having to reboot.

If you want to move a file FROM windows TO Linux, you don't need any
special program--just boot Linux, open the Windows directory, and copy
the file. Your file manager should be able to do this--in PCLOS, you can
use Dolphin or Konqueror Super User--don't know what you have in Fedora.

--doug

--
Blessed are the peacemakers..for they shall be shot at from both sides.
--A.M.Greeley